Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BlueHorizonUK

Contributor
Original poster
Oct 29, 2003
Does anyone know (preferably working at an Apple Store) if the White ones will be in stock tomorrow in a store.

When preorders opened they were are two weeks straight away i.e none available for launch tomorrow for anyone in the UK when ordering online

d123

macrumors 68020
Oct 19, 2009
Earth
Does anyone know (preferably working at an Apple Store) if the White ones will be in stock tomorrow in a store.

When preorders opened they were are two weeks straight away i.e none available for launch tomorrow for anyone in the UK when ordering online

You might be better off ringing your local Apple store, they should know what they will have for sale in the morning, you might get a helpful person who will at least acknowledge both colours will be available.

Toonbay

macrumors 6502
I have been wondering about this as well, I think they will have both as they want people in the apple stores, if white numbers have been low they have probably held these back for stores and resulted in the 2 week delay on pre order, very frustrating I know as I am one of them, makes you wonder why pre order but you take your chance on launch day

d123

macrumors 68020
Oct 19, 2009
Earth
Apple Stores don't tend to get advance warning of stock levels, or of what kind of stock they're getting. They only find out when it turns up, generally the night before or the morning of a launch.

While i agree you'll get nothing about stock levels (different thing altogether) they might confirm that they will have both colours, depends on the person who answers the phone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.