Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

butaro

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 9, 2006
Canada
Anyone have any suggestions for white mice? I dont want to get a mighty mouse and i have been looking around for one to match my macbook white. Almost all of them are black :S

bearbo

macrumors 68000
Jul 20, 2006
Anyone have any suggestions for white mice? I dont want to get a mighty mouse and i have been looking around for one to match my macbook white. Almost all of them are black :S

do u want keyboard? u can try the desktop set from logitech (do u want wired or wireless?)

Irish Dave

macrumors regular
Nov 20, 2006
The Emerald Isle

Hi,
Any particular reason why you don't want a mighty mouse?

The bluetooth one is a perfect match for your MB

I use one with my MB and am very pleased.

Dave :)

bearbo

macrumors 68000
Jul 20, 2006
this radtech mouse (BT600) is white and uses BT. anything by logitech is also a good choice.

i dont know about the BT600... i bought it and returned it... i dont like its design on the top of the mouse (ones that you cannot see in the picture)... the top back of the mouse has this rubber-y surface, with some design on there... not matching with the simplicity of macs IMO

butaro

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 9, 2006
Canada
Hi,
Any particular reason why you don't want a mighty mouse?

The bluetooth one is a perfect match for your MB

I use one with my MB and am very pleased.

Dave :)

i dont really like the "look" of the mighty mouse, i like logitechs!~

Neonguy

macrumors 6502
Sep 10, 2006

White to match your MacBook eh? How about this one?

12237.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.