Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

einmusiker

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 26, 2010
Do you have it? how much do you pay and what is the situation? I'll add a poll after getting a few responses

Mine is unlimited data from the old nationwide plans acquired from the apple.com iPhone glitch this fall.

I added the loyalty code to the plan so I pay $45/month

I use roughly 30-50 gb per month, depending on how much I tether

monkey28rb

macrumors 6502
Jun 19, 2010
Do you have it? how much do you pay and what is the situation? I'll add a poll after getting a few responses

Mine is unlimited data from the old nationwide plans acquired from the apple.com iPhone glitch this fall.

There is no Unlimited Verizon iPad data plan. Just the plan which you are talking about. I have a $29.99 grandfathered ATT Unlimited iPad plan.

aneftp

macrumors 601
Jul 28, 2007
Yup. Thank god for Verizon FCC agreement where Verizon cannot throttle LTE data. And Verizon can't stop sim switching from phone to tablet or mifi hotspot.

Best thing about Verizon in ipad is that hotspot is enabled unlike ATT unliites iPad.

monkey28rb

macrumors 6502
Jun 19, 2010
Yup. Thank god for Verizon FCC agreement where Verizon cannot throttle LTE data. And Verizon can't stop sim switching from phone to tablet or mifi hotspot.

Best thing about Verizon in ipad is that hotspot is enabled unlike ATT unliites iPad.

Are you sure the hotspot is enabled by default? I thought it had to be jailbroken for it to appear?

monkey28rb

macrumors 6502
Jun 19, 2010
nope. just turn it on and voila, personal hotspot unlimited data and unthrottled ;)

You're the first person that I am aware of to say it is enabled by default.. If thats true. Great. I have the Unlimited plan for ATT. My Verizon account is suspended without pay for the moment, until I figure out what to do with it.

einmusiker

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 26, 2010
You're the first person that I am aware of to say it is enabled by default.. If thats true. Great. I have the Unlimited plan for ATT. My Verizon account is suspended without pay for the moment, until I figure out what to do with it.

really? in my experience it's been pretty much common knowledge for a while now :shrugs shoulders:

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1668738/

VeriSprint

macrumors newbie
Dec 30, 2014

First Post.

PDA/Smartphone Unlimited Plan
Monthly Access ................................................................... $34.99

mattopotamus

macrumors G5
Jun 12, 2012
I wish I got in on that Verizon glitch a few months ago! I have unlimited with T-Mobile. They are getting better, but are still no Verizon.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.