Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

spikey

macrumors 6502a
Apr 26, 2001
Billy butt**** Gates

I hate him and his testacles. :mad:
Infact i like to rip off his head and **** down his neck.
Otherwise gouge out his eyeballs and place his testacles in the eye sockets.
Either way is good, and makes stuffing windows up his Penis easy.
We must give our pain to Gates the Geeklord, Jobs makes computers look kool :D
Jobs rules ok

Kela

macrumors 6502
May 12, 2001
US
A nice story.

This weekend I was in Saturn, a Computer store in Germany. I was helping my dad purchase a PC (cause its to late to revive him for buying a mac). SO as usual there was the usual 5 thousand MHZ Pentium 4 which looked like a fragment of Otoo Dee 2's hull with DVD, CDRW, Ge-Force 3 and the works. I wasnt impressed....you know why? Cause right behind it in the distance was a Quiksilver G4 733MHZ with a 17 inch flatscreen worth 8000 USD. I started to drool and pant. Then the salesman came to me and said, "Die dinger sind in einer Klasse von sich selbst" which translates to "those macs are in a league of their own". I couldn't agree more, Macs have style, unprecedented power (atleast the new ones) and are worth spending the extra 2K. To all PC user out there, we MAC "freaks" are not crazy, Mac is the overall better system.
Its like NIntendo always beat Sega. (Now for god's sake don't start a thread saying that actually Sega is better)
- Kela
d

MrMacMan

macrumors 604
Original poster
Jul 4, 2001
1 Block away from NYC.
Has anybody looked at his software? Can you spell Ripoff?
I can: M-i-r-c-r-o-s-o-f-t R-i-p-o-f-f !! I don't even see speed increases in windows. From win 987 to win Me there is a slow down! And even more in Me to Xp !

MrMacMan

macrumors 604
Original poster
Jul 4, 2001
1 Block away from NYC.
Microsoft needs to do what apple did.

I'm not trying to give Microshit any ideas but they need more compatibal to normal users. The new versions give little to look good or preform better.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.