Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ALX_777

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 20, 2022
Tell me, who is currently supplying display modules for the 15 Pro Max? At 14PM it was Samsung and LG - the matrices were distinguished by the warmth of color rendering. For example, on European models I saw Samsung (warmer), on the same Japanese or UAE models there were LG modules (less warm transmission, more natural for me). In September there seemed to be information that only Samsung would be the supplier for 15PM, because... Something didn’t work out for LG with thin frames.
Owners of 14PM and after 15PM, first of all, a question for you - is there a difference in the warmth of the displays?
(Sorry for google traslator)

Cobold

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2014
Dieburg, Germany
All iPhone 14 Pro/Pro Max and 15 Pro/Pro Max displays are manufactured by Samsung.

Only non on pro models, some units are equipped with LG and BoE panels.

ALX_777

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 20, 2022
All iPhone 14 Pro/Pro Max and 15 Pro/Pro Max displays are manufactured by Samsung.

Only non on pro models, some units are equipped with LG and BoE panels.
My 14 Pro Max was equipped with LG display. Second 14 Pro Max - Samsung display.
But what about 15 Pro Max? Is LG produced displays for Pro models this year?

P.S. Samsung display is more warm tone (yellowish), LG - more cold (from my point of view LG more natural).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.