Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

robbieduncan

Moderator emeritus
Jul 24, 2002
Harrogate
I picked it up from Micro Anvika after work today. I havn't had a chance to play with all of it yet so am not really in a position to post a review. I already think that it was probably worth £40.

iTunes is unchanged from the latest version on Apple's site so no real need to say any more.

iPhoto seems to be pretty good. On my machine (PowerBook 1.25Ghz) scaling and scrolling in Organize is finally fast and smooth. I have not had a chance to try anything else.

iMovie: Sorry not actually started it, and am not likely to as I have Final Cut Express.

iDvd: The new themes are a bit of a mix really. Some of them seem to be pretty professional, but some of them are very cheesy. I am getting some new blank DVDs tomorrow so cannot comment on the improved video quality. The DVD map seems to be pretty good.

Garage Band: I started it and had a play but as a total non-musician I can't really say much about it.

Any specific questions?

Kwyjibo

macrumors 68040
Nov 5, 2002
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.