Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

camelia

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 3, 2015
Mexico City
Hello,

macOS Mojave 10.14.6 (18G6032)

I am having this error when I type this commands in Terminal why? - Thanks - Camelia
objc[515]: Class AMSupportURLConnectionDelegate is implemented in both /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/EmbeddedOSInstall.framework/Versions/A/EmbeddedOSInstall (0x10da64c58) and /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/OSPersonalization.framework/Versions/A/OSPersonalization (0x10d8c2358). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

Code:
Last login: Wed Sep 30 03:01:02 on ttys000
$ softwareupdate -l
objc[515]: Class AMSupportURLConnectionDelegate is implemented in both /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/EmbeddedOSInstall.framework/Versions/A/EmbeddedOSInstall (0x10da64c58) and /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/OSPersonalization.framework/Versions/A/OSPersonalization (0x10d8c2358). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
Software Update Tool

Finding available software
No new software available.
objc[574]: Class AMSupportURLConnectionDelegate is implemented in both /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/EmbeddedOSInstall.framework/Versions/A/EmbeddedOSInstall (0x110cedc58) and /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/OSPersonalization.framework/Versions/A/OSPersonalization (0x110b50358). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
Code:
Last login: Wed Sep 30 03:02:32 on ttys000
$ softwareupdate -da --include-config-data
objc[574]: Class AMSupportURLConnectionDelegate is implemented in both /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/EmbeddedOSInstall.framework/Versions/A/EmbeddedOSInstall (0x110cedc58) and /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/OSPersonalization.framework/Versions/A/OSPersonalization (0x110b50358). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
Software Update Tool

No updates are available.
Mac Droppings
Code:
Last login: Wed Sep 30 03:04:38 on ttys000
$ com.apple.desktopservices DSDontWriteNetworkStores -bool TRUE
-bash: com.apple.desktopservices: command not found
Never works
Code:
networksetup -removepreferredwirelessnetwork en1 Name_of_WiFi

where Name_of_WiFi is the name of the Wi-Fi network I want to remove.

Minipudding

macrumors member
Jan 27, 2019
Scandinavia
This problem shows up when your installation suffers from the broken Safari 14 + Security Update 2020-05 combination. I'm guessing you haven't installed the supplemental update (released 2 days ago) which solves it.

Edit: If you have installed the Safari 14.0.1 beta, the update won't show up. I had this problem and had to "uninstall" 14.0.1 first, like so: https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/security-update-2020-005.2256677/post-28979215

• Love
Reactions: camelia

camelia

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 3, 2015
Mexico City
Hi,

2 of 4 commands not working ??

After installing http://swcdn.apple.com/content/down...0pvcz9dj33l43z7h201b/Safari14.0MojaveAuto.pkg

Thanks
Camelia

Not working
Code:
Code:

Fixed

Code:
Last login: Mon Oct  5 10:58:06 on ttys000
$ softwareupdate -l
Software Update Tool

No new software available.

Code:
Last login: Mon Oct  5 10:56:29 on ttys000
$ softwareupdate -da --include-config-data
Software Update Tool

Downloading MRTConfigData
Downloading XProtectPlistConfigData
Downloading CompatibilityNotificationData
Downloaded CompatibilityNotificationData
Downloaded XProtectPlistConfigData
Downloaded MRTConfigData
Done.

Brian33

macrumors 65816
Apr 30, 2008
USA (Virginia)
Code:
Code:

'com.apple.desktopservices' isn't a macOS command; what you wrote looks like the last half of a 'defaults write' command, though. Perhaps you copied only part of a command from somewhere.

Code:
Code:

That should work, assuming you properly substitute a valid network name in placeof 'Name_of_WiFi. To list the valid names you could use, try this first: networksetup -listpreferredwirelessnetworks en1. Say it lists a network called 'my-home'. Then you'd enter: networksetup -removepreferredwirelessnetwork en1 my-home

• Love
Reactions: camelia

camelia

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 3, 2015
Mexico City
'com.apple.desktopservices' isn't a macOS command; what you wrote looks like the last half of a 'defaults write' command, though. Perhaps you copied only part of a command from somewhere.

That should work, assuming you properly substitute a valid network name in placeof 'Name_of_WiFi. To list the valid names you could use, try this first: networksetup -listpreferredwirelessnetworks en1. Say it lists a network called 'my-home'. Then you'd enter: networksetup -removepreferredwirelessnetwork en1 my-home
Thank you very much

Camelia

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.