Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Neonblue

macrumors regular
Aug 16, 2009
London
In my experience, I've found that these free trials are available as long as you're not a current subscriber. Whether you've used a free trial in the past doesn't preclude you from using another one. The exception may be the free trials that come with the purchase of a new Apple device.

In my experience, I've found that these free trials are available as long as you're not a current subscriber. Whether you've used a free trial in the past doesn't preclude you from using another one. The exception may be the free trials that come with the purchase of a new Apple device
I was a long time subscriber of Apple One in UK but as like everyone else this past year we’ve tried to be careful with what subscription services we have, anyhow we’re now a few days into a second 5 month free trial of Apple TV (plus News, Fitness, Arcade) via a Barclays promotion.

Reactions: ftaok

compwiz1202

macrumors 604
May 20, 2010
Well, if you do want to add either of those services, there are so many ways to get TV+ free trials. I haven't been on the lookout for Arcade free trials, but I suspect there are equally as many ways to get a trial as TV+.
Yes so far I've always been able to find some ATV+ Promo that includes former subs. Last one was Groupon for free. We get Arcade through VZW. That's the one thing that does stink about One is you get no discount for having a promo for a piece of the package. Same with the movie bundles. Why does Steam seem to be the only one who gives you a bundle discount if you own pieces?

Reactions: ftaok
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.