Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blackxacto

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 15, 2009
Middle TN
I have attached a screenshot of some of my Ventura Settings:

I cannot use Safari to sign into HULU, not my bank, various sites where I must sign in, etc. I can open Chrome and never have any issues opening sites. What have I incorrectly set causing Safari to be a useless waste? Repeating I use the default settings in Chrome w NO ISSUES.

Attachments

• System Settings.jpg
    System Settings.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 125

russell_314

macrumors 603
Feb 10, 2019
USA
I have attached a screenshot of some of my Ventura Settings:

I cannot use Safari to sign into HULU, not my bank, various sites where I must sign in, etc. I can open Chrome and never have any issues opening sites. What have I incorrectly set causing Safari to be a useless waste? Repeating I use the default settings in Chrome w NO ISSUES.
Wow. No issues here. Did you try to delete the cache?

TechRunner

macrumors 65816
Oct 28, 2016
SW Florida, US
I have no issues with Safari on Ventura with Hulu or any other sites except, oddly enough, Car & Driver, which I have to reload in order to get the home page photos to appear. Otherwise, no problems. Could it be a conflict with your password manager? Just a wild guess on my part.

Ruggy

macrumors 6502a
Jan 11, 2017
If you click on 'Safari' and scroll down to 'settings for......' (It's site specific so while you're here it will be forums, macrumours)
Click on that and uncheck 'enable content blockers' for the site.
Sometimes that prevents you from signing in as the security is too strong. You can usually set it up to auto play for example. That might be the problem?

Reactions: MBAir2010
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.