Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Holty123

macrumors 6502
Jun 14, 2008
Crington UK
I have the same issue too and just left them a bad review in the App Store. Their app really should work on ios 7 by now seeing that its been publicly available for download for a week. On an unrelated note, what's this 'beta' thing everyone keeps talking a out?

Please tell me you are joking? you left them a bad review because it's not working on a beta? do you know how harmful leaving such a review can be for a Dev? i really think you should edit your review like i had to edit this post!
edit: insert synonym: Tending to make poor decisions or careless mistakes

Last edited:

darngooddesign

macrumors P6
Jul 4, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I have the same issue too and just left them a bad review in the App Store. Their app really should work on ios 7 by now seeing that its been publicly available for download for a week. On an unrelated note, what's this 'beta' thing everyone keeps talking a out?

Why would you penalize the developers for not fixing their app for a beta? Its not their fault you felt compelled to use the beta for your daily phone.

Skyhigh223

macrumors regular
Jul 21, 2009
Last edited by a moderator:

mrapplegate

macrumors 68030
Feb 26, 2011
Cincinnati, OH
what is sarcasm

he's clearly joking.
he is a jokey joke maker, in other words.
don't worry about it.

They need a sarcasm font because believe me there are people who would leave negative reviews for apps that don't work under iOS7. Just read the threads here.
If he was being sarcastic that's great.

Holty123

macrumors 6502
Jun 14, 2008
Crington UK
Please tell me you are joking? you left them a bad review because it's not working on a beta? do you know how harmful leaving such a review can be for a Dev? i really think you should edit your review like i had to edit this post!

Cancelled
Apr 14, 2008
Is it because it is not updated for ios 7, or because ios 7 is in beta or is just because I am using an iphone 4 ? Even the buttons lag, the switchers. Please let me know if you have the same problem. On ios 6.1.3 iphone 4, there is no lag at all, it is silky smooth :D

iOS 7 BETA 1. BEEEEEETA..

S

syd430

Sorry, updated my post to clear up any confusion.

Holty123

macrumors 6502
Jun 14, 2008
Crington UK

Edit: Looks like I need to add the following internationaly recorgized, language-independent end tag incase it wasn't clear:

/s
I think you need to go back and change your bad review that you gave tweetbot too

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.