Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DWrightsGirlx26

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 9, 2008
I'm checking availability for Apple stores in NJ. I find it very odd that almost no stores in major cities are completely dry, except for some 1-store-a-state places in the Midwest. So, howcome they're almost all gone in NJ and no one is getting any shipments tomorrow? Almost every store but one or two is sold out of at least one type, and the two nearest Philly (which deserves its own store, not like the two within 10 mi of each other in SoJersey) are completely sold out and not receiving anything? I refuse to go on a chase like a headless chicken for a phone. They know it will sell out anyway, so why not just make them easily available to the people who so desparately want them?

And if I do find one and get a yellow screen, it's over. I am sooooo calling Apple and freaking.

...and that ends my rant.

Yaoooo84

macrumors newbie
Jun 17, 2008
I see 3 stores with full stock and only 2 that are completely sold out....I think the ones that are sold out will restock soon tomorrow so just be a little mmore patient..I know its hard haha

DWrightsGirlx26

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 9, 2008
Haha thanks for answering! It's just tough because they're the ones closest to Philadelphia, and I have to bring my mom or dad to open the new contract. Do you think I should call throughout the day to check? I think it's a bit weird they're going to (supposedly) be out of stock all day at both places.

Thanks for making me smile too!

FaustArp

macrumors regular
Jul 6, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Haha thanks for answering! It's just tough because they're the ones closest to Philadelphia, and I have to bring my mom or dad to open the new contract. Do you think I should call throughout the day to check? I think it's a bit weird they're going to (supposedly) be out of stock all day at both places.

Thanks for making me smile too!

look where I am from! :D

DWrightsGirlx26

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 9, 2008
Wooo Philadelphians unite!! Haha..are you as fed up as I am, or did you get yours yet? I just don't understand why we have no Apple, and why the stores closest to us get nothing!!

FaustArp

macrumors regular
Jul 6, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Wooo Philadelphians unite!! Haha..are you as fed up as I am, or did you get yours yet? I just don't understand why we have no Apple, and why the stores closest to us get nothing!!

eh.. im done complaining. lol. Mine is pre-ordered and it's on its way. When? I have no idea but I know theres one out there for me somewhere, so that makes me happy anyway! Cheer up! You'll get one eventually! :D You can always pop a cap in someones ass in good ole hometown of Phila for one if you REALLY can't wait, but you didn't get that idea from me. :p

Spongey817

macrumors regular
Jan 4, 2008
I'm new Bridgewater. Got my iPhone there today...they guaranteed everyone in line would get one (over 100 people)

Mad Max24

macrumors member
I'm checking availability for Apple stores in NJ. I find it very odd that almost no stores in major cities are completely dry, except for some 1-store-a-state places in the Midwest. So, howcome they're almost all gone in NJ and no one is getting any shipments tomorrow? Almost every store but one or two is sold out of at least one type, and the two nearest Philly (which deserves its own store, not like the two within 10 mi of each other in SoJersey) are completely sold out and not receiving anything? I refuse to go on a chase like a headless chicken for a phone. They know it will sell out anyway, so why not just make them easily available to the people who so desparately want them?

And if I do find one and get a yellow screen, it's over. I am sooooo calling Apple and freaking.

...and that ends my rant.

Try The Menlo Park Apple Store, they had an endless supply. When I left at 9pm they were still pumping out any phone you wanted!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.