Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

runninmac

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 20, 2005
Rockford MI
Earlier today my Wi-Fi was working perfectly, i came back from a car ride and my iPhone didn't pick up my home wireless signal so I went into settings to join the network and under settings Wi-Fi says "No WiFi" and I know for a fact that there is at least 3 wireless networks in its range. Any solutions?

runninmac

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 20, 2005
Rockford MI
Heres a picture:

I've reset it, shut it down... tired everything!

Attachments

• Photo 676.jpg
    Photo 676.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 112

codyclark

macrumors newbie
Jun 29, 2007
Center, TX
i am having the same problem. I have about 4 open network and about 4 closed networked in range and was working fine on Friday and Saturday. But Sunday it did not work at all. Plus the back of my iphone is hot, not warm, but hot to the touch. I have called Apple, and they are going to send me a new phone in exchange for the old unit.

runninmac

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 20, 2005
Rockford MI
Ah I was afraid of this! I just got everything to work after I had the 1st defective iPhone at my local applestore, now i have to drive out again!

codyclark

macrumors newbie
Jun 29, 2007
Center, TX
Well, according to the 2nd tier tech I reached at Apple yesterday, it might not be defective, just a software bug. According to the tech, they appear to be having this problem and then it will quit and you are able to joing Wifi and then it will start again by saying no Wifi. Either way and what ever the problem it is upsetting, but I love this phone and don't mind headache. The support team at Apple has been outstanding!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.