Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CycloneWarrior

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 27, 2011
Pearland, TX
Okay, so I was out of battery and didn't charge it because my dad took it away. Later on when I got it back, it had that Apple logo on my screen but it just stood like that. I've had this problem before, and I knew you just needed to boot "tethered" with redsn0w. But after that, my Wi-Fi started changing. My IP address was different and so was my subnet mask. Then, I went on Cydia. My device had that little Wi-Fi sign but it said I didn't have a connection! I turned my Wi-Fi on and off several times, but that didn't work either. I checked my AT&T router on my computer, and it showed my iPod Touch that said I used the router before. But when I saw my IP address and subnet mask, it wasn't my new and changed one, but my old one! The computers and laptops work, but not my iPod Touch. I went to friends' houses to get connection, and it WORKED! So why not my own?! Also, if their is a resolution, please tell me.

If it helps, I jailbroke on Windows. I have a 4G, and it's 4.2.1.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.