Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Vader

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 11, 2004
Saint Charles, MO
I am trying to make a sig for someone, and they want to look like a widget bar, so I know I have seen this here before, but I couldn't find it in the search.
Anyway, does anyone know what the file name for the dashboard widget drawer is, or know where I could find a copy of it?

Vader

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 11, 2004
Saint Charles, MO
Well since no one responded tonight, I just took a snap of a big empty section of my widget drawer. (the last page of my widgets only had 2)

Vader

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 11, 2004
Saint Charles, MO
Here is the sig I made for that guy. But when finished it, someone had beat me to making it by 5 minutes, and he decided the one with shadows looked better.
I then proceeded to steal his idea and make one for myself.
First one is his, second is mine.

Attachments

• forumsig.png
    forumsig.png
    55.7 KB · Views: 205
  • mynewsig.png
    mynewsig.png
    61.7 KB · Views: 267

Benjamin

macrumors 6502a
Oct 27, 2003
Portland, OR
Looks great for future reference this is the file you were looking for even though screen shooting it was probably the best way.

/System/Library/CoreServices/Dock.app/Contents/Resources/perf.png

macbaseball

macrumors 6502a
Feb 27, 2005
Northern California
Wow those are really cool. I'm impressed with the cleanness of the image on the background. If I made on e of those, the products wouldn't look so crisp on the background.

As a side note, wouldn't it be cool if the elite members of the site got to have pictures in their signatures. I think that would be cool. Like 3,000 posts and up or something.

ITASOR

macrumors 601
Mar 20, 2005
Vader said:
...but you couldn't, of course, use it here.

Thank god. :eek:

Nothing against your dock drawer signatures, I love them, but graphical signature are SO annoying on forums. They make the page take an hour to load on cable. UGH!

Vader

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 11, 2004
Saint Charles, MO
"We" are not making these.

I am making these.

I started this thread to ask for help finding a graphic, I got no response, so I figured it out in my own way.

Then I completed the graphic, and another one, and posted them to see if anyone liked them/could give suggestions on them. Then Macbaseball thought they were cool, so I made him one.

Sorry if this sounds rude, but your comment sounded very rude to me.

Edit: Sorry about this one. :rolleyes:

super mini (mac

macrumors regular
Oct 8, 2005
UK, ENGLAND
Vader said:
"We" are not making these.

I am making these.

I started this thread to ask for help finding a graphic, I got no response, so I figured it out in my own way.

Then I completed the graphic, and another one, and posted them to see if anyone liked them/could give suggestions on them. Then Macbaseball thought they were cool, so I made him one.

Sorry if this sounds rude, but your comment sounded very rude to me.

i am sorry i did not wish to sound rude, i was very interested, but wondered what they would be used for:eek:

Vader

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 11, 2004
Saint Charles, MO
Oh, sorry for "going off" on you then.

These can be used as signatures under all your posts, but signatures are disabled here, and I understand why, but they are good to use on other forums that do allow signatures.
Also, I think you could use them for email signatures.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.