Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bbplayer5

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 13, 2007
How do you actually use this app? It just came up on my installer... I dont see any widgets for download...

Thanks

bbplayer5

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 13, 2007
no no no .. where do you put the widgets on your iphone? its a widget app for the iphone, with no widgets installed.

blackbones

macrumors member
Oct 24, 2003
Philadelphia
hit the "more info" button in the installer.app, links you to directions on how to install. Doesnt appear that you can download the actual widgets on your iphone.

bentup

macrumors member
Sep 8, 2007
San Francisco
This app reads widgets for OS X's dashboard, so I'm not sure if you will get any use from this if you are on a PC (although I suppose you could still download widgets from apple.com). After ssh-ing widgets that I liked from my computer' widgets folder (/Users/Me/Library/Widgets/ and /System/Library/Widgets/) onto the phone (/var/root/Library/Widgets/), they appeared in the Widgets app. Few of them worked at all. But those that did were kinda neat. I ended up uninstalling. If you have a widget you really like, check it out. Otherwise, you may just want to wait until Apple includes widgets as a feature. *crosses fingers* :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.