Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Macman45

macrumors G5
Original poster
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
It's not supposed to work, and no updates have been released, but as long as you have at least 75% battery on your iPad / touch. You can now sync without the AC cord.

Remember....75% at least.

Last edited:

garbeth

macrumors regular
Apr 13, 2010
Brisvegas
It's not supposed to work, and no updates have been released, but as long as you have at least 75% battery on your iPad / touch. You can now sync without the AC cord.

Remember....75% at least.

I beg to differ.... I've been able to manually start a wi-fi sync since installing iOS 5 with no problem. Battery level is also not an issue... syncing the iPhone right now with the battery at 23%.

Macman45

macrumors G5
Original poster
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
All I Got

I beg to differ.... I've been able to manually start a wi-fi sync since installing iOS 5 with no problem. Battery level is also not an issue... syncing the iPhone right now with the battery at 23%.

Was "If the Ac cord is plugged in" I tried, and got nothing. With the cord, worked fine.

Tried it today, and it still wants the cord, but it did sync. I think Apple will change that @ the next update.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.