Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HeroBiX

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 8, 2010
I just jailbreaked my Apple TV with greenposi0n and now I have problem connecting to the WiFi network, it's searching and searching and can't find anything and Iam sitting with my laptop next to the Apple TV and have full strength

anyone have any idees of what it can be and how to solve it?

I used my MacBook to share the WiFis internet connection trough Ethernet cable to the Apple TV, now the internet works, but I want it to work with the WiFi oO

Last edited:

HeroBiX

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 8, 2010
dosn't work for me

I realised it's after I did "inject software" from greenposi0n that it stoped working

SimonMTL

macrumors newbie
Feb 7, 2005
Montreal Canada
Mine did the same thing after jailbreaking. A simple reboot solved mine.

Me too, just went in NitoTV and did the 2 different reboots, then a hard reboot, and everything has been fine since. I also reset my Airport express.

Same with XBMC, when it starts playing very choppy, a simple reboot works miracles. Thank god for untethered jailbreak!!!

owine

macrumors regular
Oct 29, 2008
After Jailbreaking, SSH into the ATV and uninstall the nitotv package and then reinstall it immediately after. That has fixed the wifi issues for a lot of people. Supposedly the nitotv developer is close to a permanent fix.

RoarinRow

macrumors 6502
Nov 10, 2009
Elk Grove, CA
After Jailbreaking, SSH into the ATV and uninstall the nitotv package and then reinstall it immediately after. That has fixed the wifi issues for a lot of people. Supposedly the nitotv developer is close to a permanent fix.

Or you can go into the NitoTV settings and select restart lowtide. I did that, got wifi connectivity back, then just deleted NitoTV.

HeroBiX

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 8, 2010

how do you uninstall NitoTV?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.