Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

howard

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 18, 2002
Just picked up a wii, I'm loving it.

I found the mail section with the time tallies of the games you've played, I was wondering if there was a master list anywhere, or grand total of time played per games, and total on the wii.

I also just wanted to know if there is any slightly hidden cool pages or things you can do with the wii.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
what you see is what you get! be sure you're up to date and download all the free channels. Nothing more beautiful than a page full of channels.
No master lists for game time, which is a shame. I'd love to see how many games had been booted up, the system on time, play time etc.

howard

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 18, 2002
what you see is what you get! be sure you're up to date and download all the free channels. Nothing more beautiful than a page full of channels.
No master lists for game time, which is a shame. I'd love to see how many games had been booted up, the system on time, play time etc.

cool, for some reason I thought there was a total tally, probably cause I've read a bunch of times peoples saying they've played x-game for x-amount of time.

I got the free internet and vote channels. Those are the only ones I saw.

anyway, time to go play some zelda!

JackAxe

macrumors 68000
Jul 6, 2004
In a cup of orange juice.
I would be interested in a total tally. I like the fact I can go back and see how much I played though. It helped me to shutup a good friend that accused me of procrastinating on one of my projects. :)

<]=)

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Thing is - a basic system update would enable this. All the times are on the system. A simple formula to calculate all the times is the only thing needed. Or they could go the whole hog and add a full stats channel. The needlessly detailed stats in Smash Bros Melee were awesome and should be system wide at this stage!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.