Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cuzo

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 23, 2012
Would be nice, if you were trying to connect to wifi and needed to access settings. Instead of closing a app you could just do it from the drag down menu.

And making the Apple watch less feminine and making it look like a actual watch would actually help, maybe lose that crappy band and make a strap like the galaxy watch.

But besides that it's not a bad phone... just those issues annoy me greatly.

casperes1996

macrumors 604
Jan 26, 2014
Horsens, Denmark
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about - Settings like Wi-Fi is already accessible from the Control Centre

And as for Apple Watch bands there are so many different ones to get in all different styles. Have a look at the Milanese Loop or the Link Bracelet maybe. - I personally don't think it looks feminine - rather gender neutral I'd say. Love my Apple Watch and think it looks great.

cuzo

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 23, 2012
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about - Settings like Wi-Fi is already accessible from the Control Centre

And as for Apple Watch bands there are so many different ones to get in all different styles. Have a look at the Milanese Loop or the Link Bracelet maybe. - I personally don't think it looks feminine - rather gender neutral I'd say. Love my Apple Watch and think it looks great.

That's not the full settings menu. I'm speaking if you at McDonald's and you wanna sign into their wifi you can't do all that from the control center.

StumpyBloke

macrumors 603
Apr 21, 2012
England
And making the Apple watch less feminine and making it look like a actual watch would actually help, maybe lose that crappy band and make a strap like the galaxy watch.

You think the watch looks feminine???? You might be in the minority there. And help with what? It already looks like a watch. If you’re referring to the android watches, no thanks they look crap IMO and in many cases are crap!

Reactions: Marlon DLTH :)

Abazigal

Contributor
Jul 18, 2011
Singapore
Would be nice, if you were trying to connect to wifi and needed to access settings. Instead of closing a app you could just do it from the drag down menu.

Closest I can think of is to use shortcuts to launch you directly into the settings page.

But besides that it's not a bad phone... just those issues annoy me greatly.

Ironically, I just read somewhere the other day about how the Apple Watch feels like the only option for women.

That said, there’s probably a band and case out there if you want to make your watch look more “manly”.

Reactions: cuzo
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.