Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wolfpackfan

macrumors 68000
Jun 10, 2007
Cary, NC
My question is, will you be able to sync your iDisk with the file area on the iPad that iWorks will be accessing. If not, will you be able to use the iDisk app and download and upload files from that file area. I would hope one or the other would be available (and hopefully the first one). Another thing I'd like to see is being able to sync Notes thru MobileMe to the iPad.

talkingnewmedia

macrumors regular
Dec 9, 2009
Chicago
If you can sync your iPhone with MobileMe you can sync the iPad. All you need is a MobileMe account and, of course, an iPad -- that latter is the hard part.

britboyj

macrumors 6502a
Apr 8, 2009
My question is, will you be able to sync your iDisk with the file area on the iPad that iWorks will be accessing. If not, will you be able to use the iDisk app and download and upload files from that file area. I would hope one or the other would be available (and hopefully the first one). Another thing I'd like to see is being able to sync Notes thru MobileMe to the iPad.

I can only hope this is true.

mattwolfmatt

macrumors 65816
Jun 7, 2008
I can't imagine it wouldn't. I am a little surprised it didn't get a short mention in the ipad rollout, however. It would've taken 3 seconds to say "AND it syncs automatically with your mac and iphone, via mobileme."

Hey, I could be a Steve Jobs speech writer!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.