Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mattopotamus

macrumors G5
Jun 12, 2012
I personally think that the 4S is a superb phone, the camera is absolutely brilliant, Apple will do very well to make many upgrades, although I do expect them too. Will it meet up to expectations, I think it will, I think that we will be pleasantly surprised, I think that it will be completely different from the stretched iPhone 4 that has been extensively championed. Im looking forward to it.

Some photos I took with iPhone 4S, I can't match them with my SG3S at the moment but will do once I have mastered it.

what camera app is that?

Sensamic

macrumors 68040
Mar 26, 2010
Apple has decided that the iPhone market is in the average consumer, so you won't see an iPhone similar to the android phones ever.

I think its a smart choice. Its the average consumer who is attracted to the simplicity and quality of the iPhone. They don't want or need a file system, widgets, hacking and all of that.

It took me a while to realize this. So for those of us who are tech lovers iPhone is a no more. Apple won't design their iPhones for us, but for the average consumer.

So... Its all about android for us now. Don't ever expect again a WOW iPhone. It won't happen ever again (if it ever did).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.