Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

a-m-k

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 3, 2009
When the latest version of OS X comes out. I intend on updating. My question. (wich I think I understand how to do it, but I want to make sure I will be doing it right) will be downloaded from the App Store instead of purchasing from store like Best Buy.

Just checking. I am new to the updating programs involving my MBP. I actually never did it with my old MBP.

Thank you. :)

Last edited:

JustJeff

macrumors member
Feb 8, 2013
Yes it will be in the Mac App Store, and your posting this in the wrong section. The OS X Mavericks section might be a better place?

Ddyracer

macrumors 68000
Nov 24, 2009
When the latest version of OS X comes out. I intend on updating. My question. (wich I think I understand how to do it, but I want to make sure I will be doing it right) will be downloaded from the App Store instead of purchasing from store like Best Buy.

Just checking. I am new to the updating programs involving my MBP. I actually never did it with my old MBP.

Thank you. :)

Yes, you will be doing everything right considering you can't get it in the future from best buy :)

a-m-k

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 3, 2009
Sorry, this should go in the Mac OSX board. This is for ios 7

Oh, I am sorry. I didn't notice that board. I also don't know how to move it over there. Can that be done? If that can be done, could someone please move this thread over there.

Thank you! :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.