Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DevMops

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 27, 2018
Hello everyone!

I am a web developer, who's willing to trade his skills for an old MacBook you may have not being used anymore. As for my Mac, it's slowly dying, there's no sound and some other issues.

Why not to buy one instead? I will do that if there would be no offers. Nonetheless, I think that for someone it can be an interesting option.

I do a lot of JavaScript lately. That means I can make a web apps (websites), mobile apps (Android and iOS) and more. I use Express.js (for server related tasks) and React.js (or plain DOM API) for my Front-end. You can ask me for a code example or provide a test task.

Contact me via PM if interested.

Thanks!

DevMops

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 27, 2018
This could potentially be a brillant offer for someone wanting a web site built.
Thanks, that's pretty much my thoughts exactly.

I think I have to mention what do I mean by "old MacBooks". It's about 6 or so years old models (2012), not the older ones (not a collector). If I remember correctly, 2009 and older models are not supported on High Sierra.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.