Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

depanocura

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 25, 2017
Hello,

I recently wiped my iPod Touch because I am thinking about selling it or giving it away because I don't really use it anymore. But I feel a little paranoid that not everything was deleted. I went to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings and when I turn it on I get the "Hello" screen. Is there any other way I can double check to make sure everything is gone?

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
Hello,

I recently wiped my iPod Touch because I am thinking about selling it or giving it away because I don't really use it anymore. But I feel a little paranoid that not everything was deleted. I went to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings and when I turn it on I get the "Hello" screen. Is there any other way I can double check to make sure everything is gone?

If you have it reset back to factory by erasing all content and settings, it is now factory reset with no personal data stored on it whatsoever.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.