Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Oct 13, 2011
has anyone not been able to get wireless carplay to work using iphone 15 pro?
running iOS 17.0.2
have a honda CRV 2024

have completed removed device and Bluetooth and tried again
carplay icon just wont show up on the home screen of the car

wired connection of carplay works without a problem
i know there was another user in here having issues with carplay but it was wired connection

pirategrad

macrumors regular
Oct 11, 2011
Austin, Texas
has anyone not been able to get wireless carplay to work using iphone 15 pro?
running iOS 17.0.2
have a honda CRV 2024

have completed removed device and Bluetooth and tried again
carplay icon just wont show up on the home screen of the car

wired connection of carplay works without a problem
i know there was another user in here having issues with carplay but it was wired connection
I’m on the other wired CarPlay not working thread and for me its not working either wired or wireless.

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Oct 13, 2011
apparently something is broken with iOS 17
has anyone submitted feedback to apple to get this fixed?

pirategrad

macrumors regular
Oct 11, 2011
Austin, Texas
I think Apple been advised. I hope they can get this fixed ASAP! Seeing people posting on various places about this issue. I was hoping that iOS 17.1 beta was out so I could install it but not available yet. The betas all worked fine and activation of the new phone didn’t need to install the beta so I thought I was good. Learned a hard lesson.

ShelKirsch

macrumors newbie
Oct 6, 2023
Forgot to add to my previous reply that I have iPhone 12 & 13. So iOS 17.03 corrected my “wired connection problem s” in my Honda Accords

gomichaelgo

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2016
I have an iPhone 15 Pro Max and a wireless Carlink device and am on iOS 17.1. Everything is working as expected.

YodaIam

macrumors newbie
Oct 28, 2023
iPhone 15 Pro (iOS 17.1) CarPlay not working wirelessly with 2022 Honda Accord EX-L Hybrid. Via USB all works fine. I believe this is an issue with Honda's 2022 Infotainment system as iPhone 15 Pro Carplay works flawlessly with 2024 models on the dealers lot. Comments?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.