Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JohnRckr

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 12, 2023
Hey y'all.
Could someone recommend me a USB-C (for charging) wireless gaming mouse compatible with M2 Max MacBook Pro? I tend to do occasional gaming either though GFN or I play World of Warcraft, and would love to have a mouse that works without problems on MacOS. I love Razer but their software is not supported on Mac's which renders the mouse pretty much useless. I'd like a mouse with customizable buttons if possible.
Also, how it is with dongles and wireless mouses on MacOS? Most dongles are USB-A, how can it be connected with MacBook itself?
Thanks y'all.

Melbourne Park

macrumors 6502a
For USB, buy a USB-C hub, with USB-C outlets. Best to buy one with a cable, because the Macbook Pros 15.4" used to have two USB-C (Thunderbolt as well) on both sides, and many hub's connected into both USB-C ports. Now the 16.2" has three USB-C (T4) only (but has other ports as well) so a duel USB input hub would have to go on the left side. So IMO its best to use a cable connecting one.

My definition of dongle is that it is a copy protection device. You would need to ensure it works on the latest mac OS.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.