Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

edoe44

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 15, 2024
Hi, I mainly use the Vision Pro to work with my Macbook and it works great, however using the keyboard on my Macbook ist somewhat inefficient. First of, I like to darken my surrounding to reduce distractions, but then I cannot see my keyboard. Even though I am a good typer, I need to see my keyboard in front of me.

Is there any setting or app, that I can darken my surrounding but still can see my keyboard (or at least the illuminated keys)?

Thank you!

G5isAlive

Contributor
Aug 28, 2003
I don’t think so, but I could be wrong. I do know this is a common feature request …

SunMac

macrumors member
Jul 19, 2018
Hi, I mainly use the Vision Pro to work with my Macbook and it works great, however using the keyboard on my Macbook ist somewhat inefficient. First of, I like to darken my surrounding to reduce distractions, but then I cannot see my keyboard. Even though I am a good typer, I need to see my keyboard in front of me.

Is there any setting or app, that I can darken my surrounding but still can see my keyboard (or at least the illuminated keys)?

Thank you!
The way that I do it is only put the environment to like 60% just so I can see my keyboard but everything in front of me is still the environment. Only way as of right now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.