Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Buadhai

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 15, 2018
Korat, Thailand
Whenever I start the Workout app the workout at the top is an annoyingly large "Fitness+ Time to Walk" icon meaning that I have to scroll to get to the cycling workout. How can I get rid of the annoying "Fitness+ Time to Walk" option and get back to listing workouts in order of use?

Reactions: Farrellcollie

Buadhai

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 15, 2018
Korat, Thailand
OK, I'll give that a shot. I have a very tough time getting used to talking to Siri. About the only thing I use Siri for is to start a Timer and to turn on/off our household water pump. (About half the time Siri tells me that I don't have the Timer app installed.)

warenjames

macrumors newbie
Dec 30, 2021
I would like to say while starting the workout don't rely on the app instead of this just join the gym with your friend because on starting days I am to relying on the app but since I join the friend's company I used to do heavy lifts now and enjoying the time of workouts with them. I would like to suggest more while performing the workout first gain the knowledge what its posture should be?, How to perform? , what would be its benefits? and what diet we need to follow according to our body shape?. This all question comes to our mind when we join the gym for the first time. One of the best things is you can gain knowledge through youtube and blogs.
This day I am reading the blog on 30 minute indoor walking workouts how its beneficial for us. This is already included in our daily routine even though we are unaware of the benefits I just recently realise the benefits of walking while reading the blogs. The fitness-freak site also has some interesting home workout plans that I have followed in Lockdown and got the realistic results as they have mentioned in it. I recommend everyone to enhance your knowledge in any field just start reading blogs..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.