Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Macmadant

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 4, 2005
I've just been given one of these, however when i come to create the account, it asks for credit card details, i don't even have one, and if i chose to pay for it, it would be using the 60 day cards, so i can't create an account using the guest pass because it asks for details of a card i don't have, even though this is a guest pass, it still asks for details, what's with that ?

CJM

macrumors 68000
May 7, 2005
U.K.
I've just been given one of these, however when i come to create the account, it asks for credit card details, i don't even have one, and if i chose to pay for it, it would be using the 60 day cards, so i can't create an account using the guest pass because it asks for details of a card i don't have, even though this is a guest pass, it still asks for details, what's with that ?

Have you got a debit card? That would also work.

The game can be bought for 10-15 quid these days and that includes 30 days play, so it might even be worth doing that. I can tell you that WoW is a fantastic game, and if you're playing with people you know, you'll enjoy it even more.

I just suppose in this day and age, everyone is expected to have the plastic... so to speak.

Denali9

macrumors member
Jun 15, 2007
WoW

Just started playing using a 10 day passed and just bought the game after it and never had to provide a credit card or any plastic card for that matter.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.