Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jovian9

macrumors 68000
Feb 19, 2003
Planet Zebes
Yes, I've noticed it quite a bit. I've also had a few instances of just getting logged out since this patch. Along with all the other in-game bugs that have happened I doubt the fixes for Macs will happen quickly. I'm on a 27" iMac, latest OS, 16GB RAM, SSD, GeForce GTX 775M 2048MB. No issues before the patch.

Anyone else notice a drop in performance and FPS with the new 7.2 patch? I am running latest version of Sierra on new MBP 15 2.7 Radeon pro 460. Ever since the patch came out I am getting poor performance.

MacAlien

macrumors 6502
Oct 17, 2012
Boston
If using the web driver for nvidia, reverting back a couple builds can help as the last two drivers released have been pretty bad. There was some bug where something in the settings which generally lowers fps was doing the opposite for some player. As usual, ensure your addons are updated. But, this patch has been a pretty big what-not-to-do. PC players also having issues, many crashes, fps and connection issues for a lot and just a bad taste overall.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.