Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

branharrison6

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 22, 2007
need a few tips on WoW on the mac.

(1) How do I auto run on a mac? I know on a pc it was num lock but on a mac it doesn't work. Is it possible on a mac?

(2) Can I minimize WoW and check stuff online i.e Thottbot or something else? Then return back to the Full Screen application?

Thanks,
Brandon

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
the Clear button in the numb pad will auto run

and Comman+m will bring it into windowed mode.

Agent Smith

macrumors 6502
Mar 21, 2004
Toronto, ON
You can also map your keys/mouse buttons (hit esc and go to keyboard settings). I have my autorun mapped to my scrollball on my mighty mouse; very handy.

MyJelleo

macrumors 6502
Mar 29, 2007
You can also map your keys/mouse buttons (hit esc and go to keyboard settings). I have my autorun mapped to my scrollball on my mighty mouse; very handy.

I have mine set to the 'v' key. It's really easy to hit with the thumb.

Savings

macrumors member
Dec 16, 2006
I like to map auto run to the ~ symbol (The key above the Tab key). It's right next to WASD for movement and is really natural to transition from running to autorunning.

fall3n

macrumors 6502
Aug 17, 2006
I like to map auto run to the ~ symbol (The key above the Tab key). It's right next to WASD for movement and is really natural to transition from running to autorunning.

Nothing more natural than space bar ;)

pcypert

macrumors 6502
Jul 19, 2006
Bangkok
I've heard in this real "life" that you speak of that girls are actually girls and not perv 40 year old guys :)

Paul

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.