Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Acrophobiax

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 28, 2017
In my opinion i feel like my iPhone 6 is starting to fall, it's just not how it was back in 2014, i'm thinking about going to the 7 because it's very cheap at the moment thanks to the release of the iPhone 8. Should I upgrade or is it not worth it? (iPhone 8, 8 Plus and 7 Plus are not in my budget range) :(

JulesJam

Suspended
Sep 20, 2014
In my opinion i feel like my iPhone 6 is starting to fall, it's just not how it was back in 2014, i'm thinking about going to the 7 because it's very cheap at the moment thanks to the release of the iPhone 8. Should I upgrade or is it not worth it? (iPhone 8, 8 Plus and 7 Plus are not in my budget range) :(
The iPhone 7 is a great phone. Buy one off of swappa from an established seller with good feedback.

Reactions: Applejuiced

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016

The iPhone 7 is still fairly new iPhone and performs fairly well with the A10 Fusion processor. I think you would appreciate the upgrade from your iPhone 6, with the iPhone 7 having 3D Touch, stereo speakers, improved camera and water resistant rated.

praterkeith

macrumors 6502
Oct 30, 2005
Montgomery, AL
I received my iPhone 7 today from Verizon, and I’m coming from an iPhone 6 too. There is a big difference in performance, most notably how quick apps open. I haven’t gotten a chance to use the camera yet but My kids have a Fall festival to attend this weekend so I’ll get a chance to take some photos then. I took advantage of Verizon’s $200 deal a couple of weeks ago and ended up paying $549 for the 128gb version. Overall, I’m happy with my decision.
It wouldn’t be a bad idea to wait until Black Friday to see what type of deal you could score then.

DDustiNN

macrumors 68020
Jan 27, 2011
Yes. The iPhone 7 is fantastic. I’ve had every iPhone since the 4, and the 7 is easily my favorite, by far. Though the X might take that throne next week.

Reactions: praterkeith
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.