Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bobber205

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 15, 2005
Oregon
Anyone else having this problem?

Several times this weekend, my brother and I would be playing WoW. Everything would seem ok until we actually were 'logged in' and we started to play. My brother would just start randomly walking into walls and we both could no longer talk to anyone except each other. :confused:

Anyway, the first time on friday when it happend I restarted my computer and it was working again. Today nothing I did worked.

Anybody else having this problem?

Allotriophagy

macrumors 6502a
Sep 5, 2006
This has happened to me twice on my iMac, once with WoW running and once without. It seems to completely lose control of the ethernet port and cannot get an IP and has to be restarted. Other computers on the network are fine.

OscarTheGrouch

macrumors 6502
Feb 28, 2007
G' Vegas South Carolina
Anyone else having this problem?

Several times this weekend, my brother and I would be playing WoW. Everything would seem ok until we actually were 'logged in' and we started to play. My brother would just start randomly walking into walls and we both could no longer talk to anyone except each other. :confused:

Anyway, the first time on friday when it happend I restarted my computer and it was working again. Today nothing I did worked.

Anybody else having this problem?

I think it's more of a WOW thing. They have these problems occasionally. Today I was attacking something and on my screen it was still in it's original position. Log out and back in, and it usually fixes it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.