Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Itinj24

Contributor
Original poster
Nov 8, 2017
New York
Anyone have any experience with this camera band?

Yes, I know it’s big, ugly and gaudy but I was thinking about picking one up for few occasions I want to leave my phone at home and have a camera with me.

Please refrain from posting with, it’s ugly, it’s nasty, it’s huge, etc. I already prefaced my post with that and I completely concur. I’m more about function over form and looking for replies from real world users. Thanks.

MobiusTech

macrumors regular
Mar 31, 2012
It was very uncomfortable on my wrist.
It was too slow to get it ready to take quick shots.
The cameras were not very clear, and with no stabilization blurry most of the time.
The software was not intuitive to get pictures off it to your watch and slow especially movies.
It's also ugly, it’s nasty, it’s huge, etc.
Any questions?

Reactions: Itinj24

Itinj24

Contributor
Original poster
Nov 8, 2017
New York
It was very uncomfortable on my wrist.
It was too slow to get it ready to take quick shots.
The cameras were not very clear, and with no stabilization blurry most of the time.
The software was not intuitive to get pictures off it to your watch and slow especially movies.
It's also ugly, it’s nasty, it’s huge, etc.
Any questions?
Appreciate that. Other than the discomfort, when was the last time you used it? In other words, could a recent firmware update have fixed those other issues?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.