Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macbaseball

macrumors 6502a
Feb 27, 2005
Northern California
jamdr said:
I just finished reading the entire thread for the first time and I have to say I am quite astonished by how kind MR members were to this kid. Programmers are usually huge arrogant pricks (I was a former cs major :cool: ) but it seems like the ones on this board actually tried to provide a little guidance for this kid and didn't scorn him too badly.

I agree. I read this thread months ago, and I immediately remembered it when it popped up today. This thread was totally harsh to someone who was just trying to get someone to create his idea...

Rod Rod

macrumors 68020
Sep 21, 2003
Las Vegas, NV
I just bought Cocoa for Dummies. Maybe I'll do this for a summer project in 2006. j.k. about taking on the project, but the other day I really did buy Cocoa for Dummies.

Flowbee

macrumors 68030
Dec 27, 2002
Alameda, CA
I didn't revive this thread to add any more insult to injury. I'm just interested to know if the OP has continued to pursue this project and what he has learned along the way.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.