Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

abijnk

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Oct 15, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I was taking a picture with my iPhone just to see what it was like, since I hadn't taken any, and look what it did. Wtf???

The pics I took after wards were fine, but I thought I would post this for fellow forum goers amusement.

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    408.5 KB · Views: 253

greenmymac

macrumors 6502a
Oct 25, 2007
Tulsa, Ok
I was taking a picture with my iPhone just to see what it was like, since I hadn't taken any, and look what it did. Wtf???

The pics I took after wards were fine, but I thought I would post this for fellow forum goers amusement.

what am i missing..... is this like a wheres waldo or whats wrong with the picture?

abijnk

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Oct 15, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
what am i missing..... is this like a wheres waldo or whats wrong with the picture?

Seriously? You can't see the top of the iron at the bottom of the picture? The random boxes on the left hand side, and the fact the drawer fronts don't match up to the drawer sides?

I thought it looked pretty f'd up... :eek:

Nykwil

macrumors 65816
Nov 5, 2002
Cyberspace
That's a great pic...i feel as if you've captured the duality of the iron.

the constant on off on off struggle and cold hot cold hot battle.

A++

mizzoucat

macrumors regular
Mar 8, 2005
This isn't an isolated incident. Mine did the exact same thing when I was taking a picture of a baby rabbit in the yard earlier this evening. The resulting picture was completely jumbled. Since it was a complete mess, I deleted the picture so I don't have it to show, but it was even worse than the op's.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.