Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Acorn

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 2, 2009
macrumors
the xbox series x has popped up for sale at msrp of 499 at Walmart. its not a third party seller and is direct from Walmart. check though in case it changes over. *Expired all gone*.

Last edited:

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
the xbox series x has popped up for sale at msrp of 499 at Walmart. its not a third party seller and is direct from Walmart. check though in case it changes over. *Expired all gone*.
I know you have good intentions by posting something like this, but you’re wasting your time. Because every time Walmart, Target or Best Buy has direct stock, nobody will see your post in time, then make there way to a retail site, put the game in cart and process a check out, when the PS5/XSX sells out in under two minutes or less.

What I would suggest, is looking at an app like ‘Hot stock’. They give you real time alerts and for a small fee monthly, you can actually be notified ahead of time before other users of ‘in stock alerts’. That’s how I scored all of my PS5’s and Xbox Series X.

• Love
Reactions: lostPod
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.