Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ArrayDecay

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 21, 2019
Greater Seattle Area
IMG_2442.jpeg
Xcode 15 is annoying me by asking this every time I run a project. Is there a way to mute these alerts? I don’t see anything in settings.

casperes1996

macrumors 604
Jan 26, 2014
Horsens, Denmark
Nope. It even appears after I first create a project, when it’s just the boilerplate code.
The code shouldn’t really matter and there’s no setting because this is not expected behavior unless you change your signing key. What are your signing settings set to? Sign to run locally?

ArrayDecay

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 21, 2019
Greater Seattle Area
The code shouldn’t really matter and there’s no setting because this is not expected behavior unless you change your signing key. What are your signing settings set to? Sign to run locally?
It was set to Development, but I changed it to Run Locally. The alert still appears when I open the project, but not after each edit. Still seems unnecessary when just noodling around with Xcode but I can live with it.

casperes1996

macrumors 604
Jan 26, 2014
Horsens, Denmark
It was set to Development, but I changed it to Run Locally. The alert still appears when I open the project, but not after each edit. Still seems unnecessary when just noodling around with Xcode but I can live with it.
That also shouldn’t really be happening but ey. At least it’s an improvement.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.