Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jimmie Geddes

macrumors 6502a
Jun 25, 2007

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-13 at 7.30.31 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-09-13 at 7.30.31 PM.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Reactions: maugustine

j810zx

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2022
Ordered completed 30 mins after it was available says 9/16 at the bottom of shipping on order confirmation email. Any thoughts if that’s when I’ll get it or???

jdsmitty10

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2016
Crap, I decided I wanted to take advantage of the $400 off deal and buy a 14 Pro.... this morning the Gold was still available for September 16th delivery. I was busy working and didn't order right away, just did so now- and that delivery estimate on the site was pushed back to September 20th. Not a big deal, but stinks that I waited too long and missed out on a launch day delivery! (or is it possible I may still ultimately get it earlier- that this estimate on the website is not etched in stone?)
Could be worse. My silver Pro is Oct 28

j810zx

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2022
Anyone got tracking yet still haven’t got tracking order completed at 8:30 am

jdsmitty10

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2016
Anyone got tracking yet still haven’t got tracking order completed at 8:30 am
Most will get it tomorrow like I said earlier in the thread. Free two day shipping. Tracking will come tomorrow(Wednesday) for Friday arrival.. All phones I have pre ordered from Xfinity have been this way..

Reactions: Ghost31

j810zx

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2022
Most will get it tomorrow like I said earlier in the thread. Free two day shipping. Tracking will come tomorrow(Wednesday) for Friday arrival.. All phones I have pre ordered from Xfinity have been this way..
So if my email order confirmation said 9/16 it should be there then correct. Sorry very hyped and this is my first time ever pre ordering

Reactions: Ghost31

Jimmie Geddes

macrumors 6502a
Jun 25, 2007
So if my email order confirmation said 9/16 it should be there then correct. Sorry very hyped and this is my first time ever pre ordering
You should be good. As stated above, you'll probably get your email tomorrow (possibly right after midnight) mine came in at 12:15 am. Don't apologize, everyone is excited 🙂

Reactions: maugustine

csmyth310

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 20, 2020
You should be good. As stated above, you'll probably get your email tomorrow (possibly right after midnight) mine came in at 12:15 am. Don't apologize, everyone is excited 🙂
it is almost 6 am here, no email. but looking at my previous pre-order, the shipping email came in the middle of the day on wednesday

j810zx

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2022
it is almost 6 am here, no email. but looking at my previous pre-order, the shipping email came in the middle of the day on wednesday
And did you email your old one say the exact date and were they on time. Like mine says 9/16 think that will be the day

alynneadams

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2022
Where on the confirmation email does it say 9/16? Is it inside the blue box at the bottom?

wahoo12

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2022
I hate the be the bearer of bad news here, but speaking from experience the delivery date you see in your order confirmation does not mean a whole lot. Some of you may end up getting your device on Friday, but last year I also had release day delivery indicated on the order confirmation and ended up being delayed significantly -- even though I placed my order about as early as possible on the XM website. Unfortunately by all indications the same thing may happen this year as the hold on my credit card disappeared entirely. You'll know you device ships when the charge is posted and/or you receive a tracking number. Aside from that, do not place too much weight on the date on your order confirmation. Hopefully, Xfinity cleaned up their act and will prove me wrong this year...

csmyth310

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 20, 2020
I hate the be the bearer of bad news here, but speaking from experience the delivery date you see in your order confirmation does not mean a whole lot. Some of you may end up getting your device on Friday, but last year I also had release day delivery indicated on the order confirmation and ended up being delayed significantly -- even though I placed my order about as early as possible on the XM website. Unfortunately by all indications the same thing may happen this year as the hold on my credit card disappeared entirely. You'll know you device ships when the charge is posted and/or you receive a tracking number. Aside from that, do not place too much weight on the date on your order confirmation. Hopefully, Xfinity cleaned up their act and will prove me wrong this year...
this is true, as things happen and get delayed. i’m speaking from experience with my iphone 12 pre order. everything came on time.

Reactions: wahoo12

csmyth310

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 20, 2020
i used my debit card to purchase the phone. the money is gone as it was taken the day i purchased the phone and it is still “processing”

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.