Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jimmie Geddes

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 25, 2007
Please share your Xfinity Mobile iPhone 15, 15 Plus, 15 Pro, and 15 Pro Max status.

I pre-ordered an Xfinity Mobile 256GB White Titanium 15 Pro Max on 9/15 with delivery on 9/22. I canceled it this afternoon after seeing Xfinity Mobile still had 256GB Blue Titanium 15 Pro Max available for 9/22 delivery.

Thanks in advance for sharing your status and providing updates!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-18 at 5.16.18 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-09-18 at 5.16.18 PM.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 568

VxLT_Ghost

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2023
I pre-ordered my 15 Pro Max through the XM about an hour after the pre orders opened. (256GB, BLACK) When I ordered it showed 22nd delivery was still available. As of now (sept 18) the order has yet to ship

Reactions: Jimmie Geddes

Jimmie Geddes

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 25, 2007
Expect to get an email telling you your order is on its way in a few hours or later tomorrow. Checked my email from last year for my iPhone 14 Pro Max, I got it at 12:16 AM 9/13/22 with delivery on 9/16/22.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-18 at 11.17.05 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-09-18 at 11.17.05 PM.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 125

VxLT_Ghost

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2023
Did the
Expect to get an email telling you your order is on its way in a few hours or later tomorrow. Checked my email from last year for my iPhone 14 Pro Max, I got it at 12:16 AM 9/13/22 with delivery on 9/16/22.
Did the shipping email come directly from Xfinity Mobile or UPS/FEDEX?

Jimmie Geddes

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 25, 2007
Directly from Xfinity Mobile. Don't go crazy checking, you'll have your new iPhone in your hands Friday. But I understand how you feel.:)

You can set Xfinity Mobile and Fed Ex to be VIP in mail so you'll be notified once it's in your inbox.

Checked my iPhone 13 Pro Max shipment email and it was sent 9/21/22 for delivery 9/24/21.

VxLT_Ghost

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2023
Directly from Xfinity Mobile. Don't go crazy checking, you'll have your new iPhone in your hands Friday. But I understand how you feel.:)

You can set Xfinity Mobile and Fed Ex to be VIP in mail so you'll be notified once it's in your inbox.

Checked my iPhone 13 Pro Max shipment email and it was sent 9/21/22 for delivery 9/24/21.
Yeah I hear you lol!

Update: On the Xfinity Mobile Website it shows "Delivery By September 22nd" but still no email or tracking number, assuming it's in the pre shipment stage.

ducksfan94

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2023
At some point overnight, mine switched to "Delivery By September 22nd" but still no email or tracking number. I assume we are in the pre shipment stage with tracking numbers going out tomorrow.

Also a side note - without pre orders slipping pretty quick on apples website, I was happy to see 4 hours in I was able to get what I wanted on release day.

KussyPoo

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2023
At some point overnight, mine switched to "Delivery By September 22nd" but still no email or tracking number. I assume we are in the pre shipment stage with tracking numbers going out tomorrow.

Also a side note - without pre orders slipping pretty quick on apples website, I was happy to see 4 hours in I was able to get what I wanted on release day.

Same here, it updated to Delivery By September 22nd for me as well. I ordered the 1TB titanium blue PM at 5:04am on Friday lol. Hopefully we can all breathe a sigh of relief soon and get our tracking #s :)

Ktulu

macrumors regular
Jul 23, 2002
Brownstown, MI
Pre-ordered 2 15PM the afternoon of the 15th. Saying both delivered by 22nd but still no shipping email. Was under the impression that the 22nd was when they would ship out since that is when they are supposed to be released. Seems like everyone here has had the experience of actually receiving pre-orders on release day.

Reactions: VxLT_Ghost

ducksfan94

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2023
Pre-ordered 2 15PM the afternoon of the 15th. Saying both delivered by 22nd but still no shipping email. Was under the impression that the 22nd was when they would ship out since that is when they are supposed to be released. Seems like everyone here has had the experience of actually receiving pre-orders on release day.
If you were to order from the big 3 carries or apple, the release day is also the day you would receive it.

Jd1ezal

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2023
Been an Android user since the HTC Droid 2. Pre-ordered Pro Max with Xfinity. No shipping email and nervous as hell I will regret switching to an iPhone. Different kind of checking order status anxiety.

MrDuric

macrumors newbie
Aug 4, 2010
Ordered just yesterday, the 15 Pro Max in Blue Titanium which still surprisingly enough had a delivery date of Sep 22. Also no shipping email yet on my end.

1695174066048.png

Reactions: KussyPoo

VxLT_Ghost

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2023
Been an Android user since the HTC Droid 2. Pre-ordered Pro Max with Xfinity. No shipping email and nervous as hell I will regret switching to an iPhone. Different kind of checking order status anxiety.
I’ve had a few androids in the past, HTC M9, Galaxy S8. Prior to that I had an iPhone 5. Went to an iPhone XR after the S8, probably won’t ever go back. I use a lot of apps for work and tons of friends and family have iPhones. Apps are all perfectly optimized and having FaceTime & iMessage is awesome. I don’t think you’ll regret making the switch.

Don’t stress on the shipping email, as long as you got the order confirmation & did the identity verification (if required) then you’re all set.

I spoke to an Xfinity representative today and he said on their end everything is still showing 22nd delivery.

Reactions: Ktulu and Jd1ezal

Jd1ezal

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2023
I’ve had a few androids in the past, HTC M9, Galaxy S8. Prior to that I had an iPhone 5. Went to an iPhone XR after the S8, probably won’t ever go back. I use a lot of apps for work and tons of friends and family have iPhones. Apps are all perfectly optimized and having FaceTime & iMessage is awesome. I don’t think you’ll regret making the switch.

Don’t stress on the shipping email, as long as you got the order confirmation & did the identity verification (if required) then you’re all set.

I spoke to an Xfinity representative today and he said on their end everything is still showing 22nd delivery.
I am so heavily ingrained in the Google ecosystem and the ability to change everything I want is why I was Android for so long. The older I get the less I tinker so it's time to make the leap I told myself. Hope everyone gets their phone on time.

Jimmie Geddes

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 25, 2007
I spoke to Xfinity Mobile support and was told "due to high demand shipping emails are taking more time than usual for delivery email." They confirmed my order date and time and said the delivery date is 9/22 by 1:30 PM.

If you pre-ordered and the ETA delivery date shown was 9/22, you'll receive it 9/22. Obviously, I can't guarantee that, but going by previous experience with Xfinity Mobile I always received my iPhone on the release date.

snow755

macrumors 68000
Sep 12, 2012
Good luck everyone you need it don’t be surprised if your order comes and fedex delivery you a empty box

paapplefan

macrumors member
Jan 27, 2015
I spoke to Xfinity Mobile support and was told "due to high demand shipping emails are taking more time than usual for delivery email." They confirmed my order date and time and said the delivery date is 9/22 by 1:30 PM.

If you pre-ordered and the ETA delivery date shown was 9/22, you'll receive it 9/22. Obviously, I can't guarantee that, but going by previous experience with Xfinity Mobile I always received my iPhone on the release date.
I just checked my Fedex account. Labels have been created. No delivery date yet, but they are coming from Tennessee (I have a few coming for the family).

KussyPoo

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2023
Where in our FedEx account would we check? I haven’t gotten a text or anything yet and I’m signed up for notifications.

Jd1ezal

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2023
/fedextracking/ gives me a screen that shows past deliveries. It has labels for Delayed, On Time, Label Created and so on but everything says 0.

Reactions: KussyPoo
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.