Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jagfan

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 28, 2014
JAX, FL area
Two Issues/Inquiries

1. Saving picture issue: When I try to save a picture from a message, it doesn't always save into the gallery unless I reset the phone. After resetting, pics will be saved for a time and then another reset is required. Same is true when taking pictures. Sometimes they will go directly into the gallery but other times the phone requires a reset.

2. I don't hear a shutter click when taking pictures. I prefer to "hear" a click. Is there a way to enable the sound without also enabling keyboard clicks?

masciam

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2011
Two Issues/Inquiries

1. Saving picture issue: When I try to save a picture from a message, it doesn't always save into the gallery unless I reset the phone. After resetting, pics will be saved for a time and then another reset is required. Same is true when taking pictures. Sometimes they will go directly into the gallery but other times the phone requires a reset.

2. I don't hear a shutter click when taking pictures. I prefer to "hear" a click. Is there a way to enable the sound without also enabling keyboard clicks?

1. It seems there is an issue with your phone.

2. If your phone is on silent mode it won't make the shutter sound, but you can disable keyboard clicks altogether, go to Settings > Sounds a& Haptics > Keyboard Clicks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.