Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Do you like Y-Productive?

• I would improve few things (suggest in comments)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! >:( - please tell me why in comments

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KyTa

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 10, 2018
Hi MacRumors readers!

I want to announce the release of the app that helps to increase your daily task performance:
Y-Productive.
https://www.y-productive.com/

We developed it because other existing tools (like Toggl, RescueTime, etc.) either don't provide the answer to the questions "What are my unproductive habits?", "Where goes my time intended for work?" and "How to become better?" or they overdo it. A mess of information to go through after a workday is a pain too, right?

Y-Productive solves all the problems mentioned above.
Your whole day, a detailed productivity feedback and to-do list fit one screen.
Just take a look:

Screen_min.png

That's it, one screen!
You can find out, on what websites or apps you've spent your time, how many times you switched to unproductive activities and more in one click. Our existing users got used to keep an eye on their productivity in real-time with a quick glance on chart.
Plus, we have a built-in website blocker to focus on tasks. Just because we think it's a must for any productivity tracker.

Try it for free on Mac (or even Windows) here.

Y-Productive is in beta, which means that we actively develop new features and listen to our users. We have a nice discount as well.
If you have any feedback - please feel free to write it here or in chat on our website or in-app. Yes, we even have a built-in chat to ease communicating with us! :)

Here are some more screenshots of Y-Productive`s functionality:

5a2a6f1f1d48380001ae2635_Y-Productive_Focus_mode.png
5a2a6f1dddae7e00015bb61e_Y-Productive_Sub_URL.png

Thank you for reading my post!
Kyrylo from Y-Productive

Last edited:
Reactions: 1Dal
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.