Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jcogley7

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 2, 2008
I have just bought a new iphone and was able to access my yahoo account no problems but over the past 2 days I am unable to access and when I enter my email address and password it keeps telling me they are incorrect (when I know they are not) as I can access yahoo with no problems on my laptop with the same password, its very annoying please can someone help me :mad:

lindsayanng

macrumors 68000
May 4, 2008
East Haven, CT
did you know you can set up your yahoo mail to just come up when you click the MAIL buton? its easier than loggin gin every time.. otherwise, i'm sorry, but i cant help you...

jcogley7

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 2, 2008
Yahoo Access on my iphone

Yea that is the way I was getting them and for some reason it keeps coming up that is cannot access the yahoo account should I reset the phone. I did put an installer on the phone so maybe that might be stopping it?? Can someone please help me:confused::(

ryangrumet

macrumors newbie
Jun 10, 2008
Mine goes to the phone but not outlook

Has any one had a problem with the iPhone dowloading your email and then it not downloading in outlook? I have looked and there are no settings on the phone to leave a copy on the server like in outlook. This only happens with some mesages, some i get on the phone and outlook, some I dont. Any Ideas?

xxRONNIExx

macrumors regular
Jun 7, 2008
California
Same issue with me. I downloaded installer and now I cant get into my yahoo mail. My google mail works just fine but Im having issues with yahoo.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.