Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dgethin

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 27, 2019
England
I am using the yahoo mail app on my iPad. My main account is with Sky Mail, also I have got two extra accounts with Hotmail, and Gmail. Everything was working good until I installed the new Apple update ios13.1, now when I open the yahoo mail app,I can only access the main account with Sky, where I click on the three lines to go to the other accounts at the top left hand corner, nothing happens. I uninstalled it and downloaded it again, and it is still the same.
I checked the yahoo email on Safari through a webpage and it works ok. Please help, i It’s being pain in the neck!!!

Beards

macrumors 65816
Mar 22, 2014
Derbyshire UK
With the Yahoo Mail App open, go to the left side of the screen and drag to the right, this will show you the ‘Panel’ for access to other mail accounts/manage accounts/settings and all your folders.

I agree the App is a step back and the three bars you mention does not work. On my iPhone I cannot get it to accept any of my previous accounts.

dgethin

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 27, 2019
England
I have just installed it again, and I don’t believe it, it works just just like before. Thanks for all your help!

Reactions: Beards
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.