Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jgandrade11

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 12, 2005
Hello,
I'm having problems seeing video on the Yahoo! Music website, it says that I need Netscape 4.7x to view them, so I downloaded Netscape 7 from its website (I cant install 4.7x because it of OS 9) but the same message pops up and I'm still unable to watch the videos. Has anyone had this problem before? How can I watch videos in this website?

jgandrade11

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 12, 2005
I'm sorry but I am sort of new to mac OS... I can't follow the step "Type the following command in Terminal". Where is terminal? :confused: Could you please tell me step by step how to do this? I'm lost! PLZ

jgandrade11

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 12, 2005
OK. I got the Debug Menu on Safari... How do I tell Yahoo that I'm using Windows with IE 6?

mduser63

macrumors 68040
Nov 9, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
Yahoo! Music doesn't really support Macs even though they sort of say they do. I found a way around it using the Terminal, but it's been a long time and I don't really remember how I did it. After I figured it out, it worked well, and I used that method to watch a bunch of music videos on my PowerBook. The reason I'm telling you this is just so you know that it is possible, it just takes some work to watch Yahoo! videos on a Mac.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.