Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

brunophilipe

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 28, 2012
I was just re-watching the WWDC 2013 keynote, and I notice that while Craig Federighi was demonstrating the new full screen apps features, there was a huge picture of Yosemite Park being edited on some photo application.

KTO1M4BAgVvlKVSz

Was this a coincidence? I don't think so. Also, I bet there were many other hints on there as well, and we can guess there will be more hints on tomorrow's event.

Thoughts?

brunophilipe

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 28, 2012
I think it's more about their love of California than a hint of future releases. Apple doesn't like hints, they like secrecy.

Hmm, yeah that's definitely true. But on the other hand I think that a subtle thing like that would never be spotted at time, just like now. So there's that.

KUguardgrl13

macrumors 68020
May 16, 2013
Kansas, USA
I was just re-watching the WWDC 2013 keynote, and I notice that while Craig Federighi was demonstrating the new full screen apps features, there was a huge picture of Yosemite Park being edited on some photo application.

Was this a coincidence? I don't think so. Also, I bet there were many other hints on there as well, and we can guess there will be more hints on tomorrow's event.

Thoughts?

Well Yosemite is pictured on the banners. Seems like a likely candidate for 10.10.

Anitramane

macrumors 6502
Dec 23, 2013
Remove your tinfoil hat… I will give it back if you find anything in WWDC 2014 that hints of the next Os release. :) Gogogo!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.