Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jazz1

Contributor
Original poster
Aug 19, 2002
Mid-West USA
2018 iPad Pro, Apple Trackpad, ancient Apple Mac, mechanical keyboard (now turned yellow with age). I was amazed they all worked! Next I need to find a power supply form any old Apple translucent monitor ;)

Anyone know what computer this keyboard went to?

IMG_3113.jpeg

jazz1

Contributor
Original poster
Aug 19, 2002
Mid-West USA
I will say this. I really like the external, trackpad with this iPad. I do have an MK trackpad folio, but unless I’m out of the house, I like the external trackpad better.

Sorry for the teaser title all. I’m not into “click-bait” titles. But, I had hoped some iPad fans would be amused.

DeltaMac

macrumors G5
Jul 30, 2003
Delaware
I have 2 or 2 of those white Pro keyboards, maybe even deeper yellow! I think those came with the original release of the eMac, or the oldest G4 (flat panel) iMac. I acquired a few old eMacs from a school, and got those keyboards with the eMacs.
The yellowing is from long-time exposure to light.

jazz1

Contributor
Original poster
Aug 19, 2002
Mid-West USA
I have 2 or 2 of those white Pro keyboards, maybe even deeper yellow! I think those came with the original release of the eMac, or the oldest G4 (flat panel) iMac. I acquired a few old eMacs from a school, and got those keyboards with the eMacs.

I’m using A 2020 DAS mechanical keyboard on my iMac. This inspired me to dig this old Apple keyboard out of the closet. It doesn’t give the same ”clickety” feedback sound as the DAS, but it sure feels good. I should really go crazy and dig out my old XL’s keyboard. I’m not sure if that is even USB. Pandemic boredom at its best o_O

Nermal

Staff member
Dec 7, 2002
New Zealand
I got one with a Power Mac G4. The earlier models had black keys, the later ones white.

Reactions: jazz1
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.