Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

usbwire

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 19, 2021
On the Apple Store app is anyone seeing this message after pre-approval/pre-reserving their iPhone?
The exact error is: “Your iPhone preorder has expired.”
But when I go in the app (and I have a confirmation email and everything saying I was approved), it shows my device under preorders and on the “For You” tab, it shows my iPhone is ready for preorder on the 17th.

Anyone else getting this error when checking their pre-approved iPhone order? Hopefully just a bug.

edit: When I check my order on Apple’s website, it shows my preorder there. So it’s likely a bug on the Apple Store App, I assume.

Reactions: xenoako

ffOpusx

macrumors newbie
May 22, 2015
On the Apple Store app is anyone seeing this message after pre-approval/pre-reserving their iPhone?
But when I go in the app (and I have a confirmation email and everything saying I was approved), it shows my device under preorders and on the “For You” tab, it shows my iPhone is ready for preorder on the 17th.

Anyone else getting this error when checking their pre-approved iPhone order? Hopefully just a bug.

edit: When I check my order on Apple’s website, it shows my preorder there. So it’s likely a bug on the Apple Store App, I assume.
Seeing the same thing…

Reactions: edlex

i-Liam

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2016
Same here. Probably a glitch.

Attachments

• 432D2899-94E1-4194-8992-6D7CADBD05D1.png
    432D2899-94E1-4194-8992-6D7CADBD05D1.png
    586.3 KB · Views: 165

NewBench

Cancelled
Jun 24, 2010
Also not allowing me to go through the 'get ready' pre-order process on the Apple store website, the 'continue' button is greyed out.

miller06

macrumors newbie
Dec 22, 2016

Same here.

The phone shows up if I access the pre-order link on my Mac.

Liam_89

macrumors member
Aug 30, 2016
Durham, UK
On the app click your profile pic at top left then look on the devices pre order bit
Mines in there

Attachments

• 3BB58755-E758-4F19-9935-D31477CB34BC.png
    3BB58755-E758-4F19-9935-D31477CB34BC.png
    680.4 KB · Views: 129

miller06

macrumors newbie
Dec 22, 2016
Had a chat with Apple Support and they checked the transaction details etc and said I should be able to pre-order tomorrow with no problems but haven't addressed the 'glitch'?

Not confident, lol.

For anyone having this issues, give the email link a go via your laptop/desktop etc.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.