Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mpayne2k

macrumors 6502a
May 12, 2010
It is a fairly difficult install. If you get dust underneath you may have to lift up and you risk cracking the protector. Zagg has a lifetime warranty for replacements but you pay shipping ($5.99 or so). I love the feel of the glass..it closely replicates the feel of having no protector on. I also like the clarity provided with protection. My suggestion is you find a Zagg kiosk and pay the install fee. Or go to Best Buy, pay them to install and hope you get a 'geek' that knows how to install properly. If Best buy messes up you can have them replace and try again free of charge until they get it right.

HarryWarden

macrumors 6502a
Oct 27, 2012
It is a fairly difficult install. If you get dust underneath you may have to lift up and you risk cracking the protector. Zagg has a lifetime warranty for replacements but you pay shipping ($5.99 or so). I love the feel of the glass..it closely replicates the feel of having no protector on. I also like the clarity provided with protection. My suggestion is you find a Zagg kiosk and pay the install fee. Or go to Best Buy, pay them to install and hope you get a 'geek' that knows how to install properly. If Best buy messes up you can have them replace and try again free of charge until they get it right.

Best Buy is awful at installation from my experience. They've always had to attempt it multiple times to get it right. I was in the store over an hour each time.

zone23

macrumors 68000
May 10, 2012
On my iPad the glass just barely touches the corner and it leaves a gap under the protector. Got a replacement and it just wouldn't lay flat. Took it off. Zagg is on my turd list lately.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.