Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JayMysterio

macrumors 68000
Apr 24, 2010
Rock Ridge, California
looks awesome, i havent found anything about it on the web though :/

Click the link to their YouTube account. There is a link there to their home website. Which unfortunately is all in Korean. When I click the english button, I get a link to something else, and no site.

Seems the only way I saw Zenus products was on Amazon, and that was for IPhones.

Formul

macrumors member
Jan 29, 2010
Czech Republic

sandydlc

macrumors regular
Apr 10, 2010
The site is in Korean. Better than from China perhaps?

Embarrassing - I'm in the language industry and only looked at the characters briefly. I should have known better - sorry!!

Let's just say that for me - I would prefer to deal with a US seller, if nothing else because I'm too impatient to wait the 4-6 weeks it might take to get a new case!!

Of course, now I'm starting to look at the Vaja Leather agenda again, but for that quality, and the fact that I've owned one of their products before, I think it's worth it.

arcangel6

macrumors regular
Aug 21, 2008
Wisconsin
Embarrassing - I'm in the language industry and only looked at the characters briefly. I should have known better - sorry!!

Let's just say that for me - I would prefer to deal with a US seller, if nothing else because I'm too impatient to wait the 4-6 weeks it might take to get a new case!!

Of course, now I'm starting to look at the Vaja Leather agenda again, but for that quality, and the fact that I've owned one of their products before, I think it's worth it.

Yes, the Vaja Leather agenda looks great, someone just posted pics of theirs. However, the price went up to $280 with a 60 day wait!

emreturkeli

macrumors newbie
Oct 23, 2010
Middle East / Qatar / Doha
Magnets??

in the reviews it's said that there lots of magnets on the case... so do you think that it will effect the compass, or the GPS, or any system working with signals and magnetic field?

or the calibration process (turning the ipad by drawing an 8 figure) will eliminate all the interferance and it will work ok?

Last edited by a moderator:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.